With the rapid development of wireless communication technologies based on the growth of electronic technology, people’s life becomes more convenient when getting rid of wiring. Today, LINKVIL would like to lead you to take a deep dive into wireless technologies and products.
Wireless communication is featured with some advantages different from wired communication in the following aspects:
1. There is no need for wire or cable to deploy wireless communication construction;
2. Reduce the financial cost and labor cost during the wiring construction;
3. Wireless technology is much more flexible and extensible than wire or cable deployment when the network is needed to be extended;
4. Without the limitation of wiring conditions, wireless communication devices are easy make some adjustments to adapt to the new environment.
In conclusion, people’s life becomes super easier when they only need a hand-held wireless device to get online, communicate and have conferences. Wireless communication technologies have been widely applied to all walks of life and show extraordinary advantages. There are two main kinds of wireless communication technologies:
1. Short-distance Wireless Communication Technology
Short distance wireless communication technologies refer to the communication standards that support people to communicate via wireless radio in a short distance, including Zig-Bee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, UWB, and NFC.
2. Long-distance Wireless Communication Technology
Nowadays, long-distance wireless communication technologies include GPRS/CDMA, Radio Modem, Wireless Spread Spectrum Microwave, Wireless Bridge, Satellite Communication, and Short-wave Communication. They are widely used in remote areas that are not suitable for wiring.
More information about LINKVIL: https://www.fanvil.com/linkvil/index.html